PWC PriceWaterHouseCoopers Bursary 2022 | How to apply for PWC PriceWaterHouseCoopers bursary program 2022-2023, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2022.
Are you an Accounting student looking for Accounting Bursaries in South Africa 2022? PWC PriceWaterHouseCoopers invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2022.
Accountancy means money. No company can thrive without good accountants. Becoming an accountant means studying hard and making ling days. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for an accounting bursary.
Every day, Accounting Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Accounting Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Accounting Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Accounting Bursary?
- How Does Accounting Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about PWC PriceWaterhouseCoopers bursaries and application details in 2022.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
- 1 PWC PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary Progam 2022-2023 – Application Details
- 2 What Does The PWC Bursary Cover?
- 3 What is the PWC Bursary?
- 4 Study Fields
- 5 PWC Bursary Requirements
- 6 For Grade 12 students they require the following
- 7 For Undergraduate and Postgraduate student you require the following
- 8 PWC Bursary Online Application
- 9 PWC Bursary Closing Date
- 10 Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
- 11 Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
PWC PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary Progam 2022-2023 – Application Details
The PWC Bursary is exceptional in all ways. PWC would like to see talented and young people make an impact on life and like to assist them in doing so. Students that excel at academics in School or University are welcome to apply for the PWC Bursary.
What Does The PWC Bursary Cover?
The bursary amount will solely depend on the need of the student. He/she needs proof she cannot pay for her tuition fees, accommodation, and books. The PricewaterhouseCoopers bursary is a great help for students who can’t manage all the costs by themselves. The bursary does not cover all costs so you still need to cover some costs yourself.
What is the PWC Bursary?
You must be able to work independently and as a team member and get along with all cultures and races easily. You will need a strong personality and show leadership skills. You need to be able to make things occur and be able to present your concepts visibly. If you would like to deliver assistance and advice in a broad market and love mathematics and accounting then a bursary with PWC is what you need.
You will gain skills to assist you where-ever you may find yourself in the future. When you finished your study, you will be required to join them on a Training contract. The duration of the ‘training contract’ will differ depending on your bursary.
You can apply for a bursary if you are studying for undergraduate / postgraduate qualifications in the following degree courses:
- Chartered Accounting
Find our full list of SAICA Chartered Accounting Bursaries.
PWC Bursary Requirements
To apply for a bursary with PWC you will need to have a valid South African ID and be a South African citizen.
For Grade 12 students they require the following
- English as 1st or 2nd language on Level 6
- Mathematics on Level 6
- An overall average of 70 % or higher
- You need to be committed to studying as a Chartered Accountant
- You must want to study on a full-time basis at any SAICA accredited Institute
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate student you require the following
- You must currently be studying at a SAICA accredited Institute full time
- If you study currently towards a CA qualification
- If you are currently a postgraduate student you need to have an average of 70 % or higher for all subjects
- If you are currently an undergraduate student you need to have an average of 60 % or higher for all subjects
- You also need to prove you have strong leadership skills
- You need to be able to assess situations
- You need to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- You need to be able to relay your thoughts and ideas clearly
PWC Bursary Online Application
You can do your online application here and also see what they have available:
To be able to apply for one of their amazing bursaries you need to create an account (free) on their site via the link provided and then complete the forms and send all relevant documents with to support your application. For additional information on their bursaries visit their About Our Bursaries page.
PWC Bursary Closing Date
PWC is one of the top firms in South Africa and they provide amenities all over the world. Their clients can profit from their skills and they construct properly developed business solutions to all of their clients. They employ about 161 000 people in 154 different countries around the world. If you feel this is where you want to be and you have what it takes then apply for a bursary with PWC.
Always check the company website for the most updated information about the bursaries they offer.
Basic Requirements for Accounting Bursaries
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for accounting. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Accounting in South Africa?
Luckily you can study accounting at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the PWC PriceWaterHouseCoopers bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!