Remarking or Rechecking of NSC Exam Scripts 2023/2024 | How to Apply.
This article contains information about the National Senior Certificate NSC remarking/ rechecking of exam scripts, how to apply, payment of fees, banking details, and the application closing date 2023.
How to Apply for Remarking or Rechecking of NSC Exam Scripts 2023
- Application Closing date: 3 February 2023
Applications are ONLY available online at: www.eservices.gov.za
How do I apply to have my examination remarked or rechecked?
- The closing date for remark and recheck application is 3 February 2023.
- No hard copy applications for remarking will be accepted.
- Apply for remarking or rechecking by using the online registration services at www.eservices.gov.za.
- Note: There is no remarking for the Common Assessment Task (CAT) for Life Orientation.
- Please note that a new statement of results will only be issued if:
- your subject results improve to a higher level; or
- if your pass status changes.
- For any remark enquiries, please contact the following:
- Tel: 021 467 2988
- Tel: 021 467 9360
- Tel: 021 467 2009
- email: [email protected]
Payment of Fees
Remarking: R110 (per subject)
Rechecking: R27 (per subject)
Viewing of scripts (only after remarking and rechecking): R212 (per subject & non-refundable)
Payments can be made by EFT or at a Nedbank branch into the following account
Account name: WCED
Account type: Current Account
Account number: 1452 045 089
Branch name: NEDBANK CORPORATE
Branch code: 145 209
Deposit reference: 15 + ID Number
- Candidates may apply for the remarking or rechecking of their scripts if they feel that the marks allocated on the written papers are not a true reflection of their performance.
- A remark means that the original answer script is marked for a second time by a marker.
- A recheck of your script is a further check to ensure that all questions are duly marked and that all marks are correctly calculated.
- For re-mark inquiries, please contact:
- Tel.: 021 467 2952
- Tel.: 021 467 2009
- Tel.: 021 467 2988
What is an application for viewing?
- Once you have received your results, AFTER remarking and rechecking, you may apply to view your answer scripts.
- Apply to [email protected] with proof of payment to view your answer scripts.
NSC November 2023 Examination Details
- Registration date to be communicated at a later date.
- Tel: 0861 819 919
- [email protected]
The Nov 2023 NSC examination is open to ONLY NSC Part time Repeater candidates who:
- Registered and/or wrote the June 2023 NSC examination
- Wrote the NSC Examination from 2008 – 2022.
- have a valid SBA mark for the subject they are writing.