Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Australian Government funded Research Training Program at Monash University for domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
The RTP Scholarship Monash provides fully funded opportunities to help support domestic and international students whilst studying at Monash. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply on or before the application deadline.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $35,013
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Research Training Program Scholarship at Monash | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the RTP Scholarship at Monash University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must either be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or an international student.
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process and requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Research Fees Offset
- A Living allowance
- A relocation allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the RTP Scholarship 2024 at Monash University are to apply for their course of study and at the same time complete an application for the RTP Scholarship at Monash via the Applicant Portal.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where applicable).
Application Deadline: 4 April 2024
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.