Researcher Links Travel Grants application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this Newton Fund Travel Grant for early-career researchers (Funded to UK) opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The 2020 British Council/Researcher Links – Newton Fund Travel Grant for early-career researchers (Funded to UK) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
2020 British Council/Researcher Links – Newton Fund Travel Grant for early-career researchers (Funded to UK) Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the Researcher Links Travel Grants application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Researcher Links Travel Grants.
Researcher Links Travel Grants provide financial support for early-career researchers to undertake an international research placement to strengthen links for future collaboration, build research capacity in developing economies, and enhance the researcher’s career opportunities.
Researchers that reside in the partner country can apply for funding to visit a university or research institution in the UK.
These grants are funded under the Newton Fund, a UK Government initiative funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), together with partner funders from around the world. The Fund aims to promote the economic development and welfare of either the partner countries or, through working with the partner country, to address the problems of low-income and vulnerable populations.
Duration of visit: 4-6 weeks
Priority areas: Partner countries may specify priority areas and will only accept applications within these. Priority areas are listed in the guidelines document (available in the download section).
ODA requirement: All applications must meet the required relevance to economic development or social welfare (see guidelines for further information) of the partner country.
• Applicants must be based either in the partner country listed above and be affiliated with a recognized publicly-funded research establishment or public or private Higher Education Institution. For full details, please see the Application Guidelines available from the download section.
• Travel may only be from the partner country to the UK.
• Generally Travel Grants are only open to early-career researchers. Please read the guidelines for further information and contact us if you are in doubt.
Other eligibility criteria apply. Please refer to the guidelines document available from the downloads section below for full eligibility criteria.
All queries or comments about this call should be addressed to the Researcher Links email address
For More Information:
Application Deadline:12 June 2020, 16:00 UK time.
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2020 British Council/Researcher Links – Newton Fund Travel Grant
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Researcher Links Travel Grants, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇