Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Internship Program 2021 Application Details
Richards Bay Coal Terminal invites applicants to apply for their internship programmes in Monitoring and Evaluation, Supply Chain Management, Investment Promotions and Facilities, Stakeholder & Communications and Health and Safety Interns for 2021.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Public Administration/Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation Certificate (advantageous)
- A recognised three-year qualification specialising in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Marketing, Business/Office Administration, Project management and Business economics related
- Degree in Marketing, Economics/BCom, Project Management or Business Development Studies. (advantageous)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage.
- English and Zulu will be an added advantage
- Grade 12
- Certificate SAMTRAC or similar,OSH Legislation, and Incident Investigation
- Degree Occupational Health and Safety Management / Science or similar
HOW TO APPLY
Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed.
Must be between ages of 20 and 35.
Must not have done any internship before
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).