Road Accident Fund Facilities Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Road Accident Fund Facilities Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Road Accident Fund Facilities Internship Programme Application Details
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain workbased experience.
Applications are invited for the Facilities Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.
The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of National Diploma/B Degree in Facilities Management/Logistics or Equivalent
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
HOW TO APPLY
- Technical and behavioral competencies required
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAFJohannesburg branch; e-mail address is JHBinternship@raf.co.za(link sends e-mail)
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
3. Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
4. Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
5. The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
6. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Road Accident Fund Facilities Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Road Accident Fund Facilities Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!