Robben Island Museum (RIM) application form 2023/2024 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Robben Island Museum (RIM) application form 2023/2024, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Robben Island Museum (RIM) Application Instructions 2023
The Robben Island Museum (RIM) Bursaries 2023/2024 for South African post- graduate students application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Robben Island Museum (RIM) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Robben Island Museum (RIM) Application Details 2023
Former Political Prisoners describe RI as the “University of Life” for it is there where strategies for a future society based on tolerance; respect and non-racialism were nurtured and implemented. RIM as an educational site recognizes education at all levels as a critical tool for addressing virtually all global problems relevant to sustainable development.
The RIM Public Heritage Education Department (PHED) is mandated to exercise considerable responsibility to interpret, curate and conserve this tangible and intangible heritage. This exercise is done through carefully researched programmes directed at different audience groups. It is against this backdrop that RIM offers an Internship and Bursary Programme as a methodology to ensure access to and the conservation of the layered heritage of Robben Island (RI). This methodology contributes to the notion of RI as the “University of life”, as espoused by former political prisoners.
- The bursary is open to South African post-graduate students who have applied to a South African University for the 2023 academic year.
- The bursary is open to applicants who are registered to study accredited post-graduate degrees related to Museums and Heritage Studies, Social Science, History, Oral History, Heritage or any other related discipline.
- The bursary is limited to R35,000, per successful applicant, to partially cover tuition fees and if necessary books and academic resources.
- Successful applicants will be required to do an Internship and Research programme at RIM Public Heritage Education Department (RIM PHED).
- Successful applicants will be required to participate and offer assistance in various RIM programmes.
To apply you need to submit the following (compulsory) documentation:
Ms Vanessa Mitchell Public Heritage Education Department
Robben Island Museum
27 21 4134200 firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Robben Island Museum (RIM) Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!