Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships scheme 2020 for mid-career Academics & Industrialists
- Don’t forget that the Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships.
The Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships scheme enables mid-career academics and industrialists to undertake a collaborative research project in either an industrial or academic environment, where one party would host the other.
The scheme aims to strengthen the strategic relationship between industry and academia by providing an opportunity to establish or enhance collaborative research between the two parties.
- The scheme is open to engineers from all disciplines
- An industry to academia fellowship option is now available
- Awards can be held from six months to two years, full-time or part-time
- The Academy will contribute up to a maximum of £50,000 (per-annum) towards the basic salary costs (excluding overheads) of the applicant, paid pro-rata against the amount of time to be spent at the host organization. The total award is capped at £100,000 for awards that exceed one year in duration.
Applicants can be of any nationality. Applicants with both new and existing partnerships are eligible to apply. SME and medium-sized industrial organizations are welcome to particularly apply.
Industrial Fellows can be hosted by an academic institution or an industrial organisation, and should be partnered with an industrial or academic partner accordingly. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make these arrangements. The application must clearly state the mutual benefit of the fellowship and the collaborative project to both organizations.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Royal Academy of Engineering Industrial Fellowships, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??