Rubicon Vacancy Application Details.
The Rubicon Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Rubicon Jobs Vacancy
About the Stock Controller
We are seeking a Stock Controller to join our team at our Johannesburg – Linbro Park branch. The Stock Controller is responsible for executing inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and increases paperwork accuracy. The role carries responsibility for working with purchasing, receiving and the Operations Manager to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly
Stock Controller responsibilities are:
- Ensure optimal stock levels and availability
- Take charge of internal stock transfers, moving products to other warehouses.
- Organise storage or stock in required format
- Manage RMA stock
- Maintain an accurate inventory of both stock items and transactions
- Undertake Audits to eliminate discrepancies
- Includes any other reasonable requests
Normal Working hours:
- Mon to Thu 08h00 to 17h00 – Fri 08h00 to 16h00
- Minimum of Matric or NQF4 equivalent
- +3yrs previous experience in similar role
- Be able to cope under high level of pressure & fast-moving environment
- Must have strong level of computer literacy
- Attention to details and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
About the Rubicon Group:
Rubicon Group is a young, dynamic, and high-growth company operating in exciting markets. We are looking for smart, hard-working people with integrity to join us. One of our goals is to continually improve our business, and to that end, we are seeking people who enjoy a challenge, are keen to learn, take ownership, think critically, and provide new solutions on where we can improve. We offer a great work environment, market-related remuneration packages, and an opportunity to develop personally and within a team.
Rubicon Group is dedicated to advancing transformative technologies in emerging markets.
Our focus areas are sustainable technology, encompassing renewable energy and storage, e-mobility, intelligent lighting, and building management as well as industrial technology, comprising advanced factory automation, connectivity, and robotics.
Rubicon Group’s head office is in Cape Town, South Africa, and the group operates across South Africa and in select African and European markets, employing nearly 500 staff. For more information visit www.rubiconsa.com (http://www.rubicongroup.co/)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!