Rustenburg Local Municipality Internships Programme 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? The Rustenburg Local Municipality invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Rustenburg Local Municipality Internships Programme Application Details 2021
Rustenburg Local Municipality is offering graduate / internship opportunities for 2020. The opportunity is located in the North West for the duration of 24 months.
Rustenburg Local Municipality advertised internship programme for a Financial Intern. (REF: BTO 1.A)
- Internal Auditing
- National Diploma
- Internal Auditing
- or Equivalent Qualification.
- Sound understanding of computer literacy e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm to learn various components of financial management.
How To Apply
All applications must be submitted with:
- a detailed CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- ID document
- driver’s license
- the names of three references from current and previous employers
- a fully completed official application form, as available from the municipal website or the Human Resources Department, to be couriered or hand delivered to Directorate: Corporate Support Services, Unit: Human Resources, c/o Nelson Mandela & Beyers Naude Drive, Rustenburg 0299, P O Box 16, Rustenburg 0300. Please mark envelope “VACANCY”.
A stipend of R120,000 per annum is offered.
Administrative enquiries may be directed to Human Resources at tel. 014-590 3016 Kagiso Mabale or 014 590 3514 Katlego Mako.
HOW TO APPLY
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Rustenburg Local Municipality Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Rustenburg Local Municipality Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!