SADC Media Awards application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on SADC Media Awards application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
SADC Media Awards Application Instructions 2022
The SADC Media Awards application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the SADC Media Awards application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
SADC Media Awards Competition Application Details 2022
The Secretariat of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) is pleased to announce the launch of the 2022 SADC Media Awards competition in the four categories namely; Photo, Print, Television and Radio Journalism.
The SADC Media Awards were established in 1996 to recognise best media work in disseminating information on SADC to support the process of regional co-operation and integration in the region. The first prize winner in each category receives US$2,500 and the runner-up receives US$1000.
Entries are invited from the following categories:
i) Print Journalism: comprising features/articles published in newspapers, newsletters, websites, magazines;
• Print Journalism submissions should have a minimum of 100 (one hundred words and a maximum of 2000 (two thousand) words.
ii) Radio Journalism: comprising broadcast material;
• Radio Journalism broadcast material should have a minimum duration of 1 (one) minute and a maximum of 30 (thirty) minutes. All broadcast material should be submitted on a CD or USB. The entries should be accompanied by an electronic transcript in word format for translation purposes.
iii)Television Journalism: comprising televised material;
• Broadcast material should have a minimum duration of 1 (one) minute and a maximum of forty-five (45) minutes. All broadcast material should be submitted on a CD or USB. The entries should be accompanied by electronic transcript in word format for translation purposes.
iv) Photojournalism: comprising published pictures with a caption;
• Photographic entries should have one (1) photo or a pictorial spread of not more than twenty (20) photos published in one issue/edition. Each entry must be accompanied by an original newspaper in which photo (s) were published.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the SADC Media Awards Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!