SAE Institute Banking Details 2023… Approved SAE Institute Tuition Fees Structure 2023 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s, Diploma, and Certificate programs students.
This is to inform all the students of the SAE Institute that the management of the institution has released and published the approved fees payable by all students of this great citadel of learning for the 2023 academic session.
SAE Institute Banking Details include account number, account name, branch, and branch code as well as the official SAE Institute fees structure.
Details of SAE Institute fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details, and other cost charged for the academic year.
Learn what payment methods are available for paying student fees and access SAE Institute banking details below.
SAE Institute Banking Details 2023
Your safety and the confidentiality of your information are of the utmost importance to us. Please be vigilant when making payments. We advise you to please be wary of scams and unregistered individuals who may reach out to you for the purpose of payment. We urge you to ONLY make use of the banking details provided to you at registration or below.
1. Bachelor degrees are a three year course, with an annual course fee payable each year.
2. Fees are payable in advance according to your Pro-Forma invoice issued on enrolment
3. If the student has opted for the monthly debit order plan SAE Institute reserves the right to conduct a credit check on the fee
4. All bank charges are for the fee payer’s account, and are exclusive to the total cost of the course.
5. The non-refundable deposit fee is due upon confirmation of enrollment.
6. All course fees are due no later than the first of the month that the course commences.
7. Our fee policy is available on request.
8. Course fees are subject to annual review and students should budget for such an increase and advise their sponsors accordingly.
An exact percentage cannot be supplied but typically fees are increased in line with South Africa’s CPI (inflation).
N/B: SAE Institute will never ask you for any personal information such as passwords, usernames, credit card details, or PIN codes. Use your ID number as a reference. Please make sure that you have read and understood the registration and application terms and conditions.
If you still wish to pay at the bank, Use the details below, Please make sure that you input the correct information and amount.
Payments must be made by EFT or credit card only. Cash is not accepted on our premises.
ACCOUNT : SAE Institute South Africa
BANK : STANDARD BANK
BRANCH : Kingsmead
BRANCH CODE : 040026
SWIFT CODE : sbzazajj
ACCOUNT NO. : 050909622
REFERENCE : Student Name and Surname
SAE Institute Tuition Fees Structure 2023
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the official SAE Institute fee structure is subject to change without prior notice.
Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to study and graduate on time. It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at SAE Institute.
For postgraduate, Master’s, Honours, and Doctorate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students. Read more about the differences and payable fees.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!