SAFAL Group Vacancy Application Details.
The SAFAL Group Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
SAFAL Group Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
- Reconciliation of stock, investigation and administering of stock adjustment as required provided these are in line with policy and have been signed off and approved by line manager
- Receive and raise purchase orders for approval
- Capture daily production provided on sheets onto IQ Retail
- Assist Production and Planning Supervisor in releasing of production orders and tying up of documentation for orders released on an ad hoc basis.
- Attending to cancellations of released orders thereby allowing for amendments
- Controlling and managing of manual yield processes
- Verification and control of yields and reject tonnage
- Verification and control of coil and finished goods ageing
- Attendance to monthly work in progress audits and floor spot checks
- Coordination and control of all documentation between production and logistics
- Complying with established controls and authority levels in the scope of the function.
- Ensuring accurate attention to detail and accuracy in the use of IQ Retail and in the scope of function
- Managing and controlling all aspects of month end procedures, where required
- Manage and report on; Scrap, orders rolled and not dispatched, incorrect material rolled.
- Ensure that goods receiving is done correct and is accurate according to the companies process and policy.
- Ensure that invoicing and dispatch process is done correctly.
- Administering, planning and preparation of monthly stock counts
- Attendance in and participation of stock takes, conference attendance and training sessions as required
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels, investigates problems and report on slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Any other duties and tasks as assigned by management from time to time
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
1. Qualifications required:
i. Minimum academic qualification: Matric (Maths would be and added advantage)
ii. Qualifications as an added advantage: Diploma in inventory management or Stock / production management qualification
2. Experience required:
i. General work experience (years): 1-3 years admin experience, in medium to large service orientated organisation
ii. Specific to the position (level/discipline/years):
1. Stock controller 1 Year
2. Stores supervisor 1 Year
3. Stores assistant 1 Year
iii. Industry: Steel /Roofing Organisation
3. Key competencies and skills:
a. Stock count and administration
b. Stock reconciliations
c. Production input generation and control
d. Yield analysis
e. IQ Retail / SAP an added advantage
4. Computer literacy:
a. MS Office
c. Excellence in Excel for stock accounting purposes
5. Personality profile:
a. Good communication skills
b. An ability to interact at a senior level
c. Excellent analytical skills
d. Excellent planning skills
6. Additional/specific work requirements:
a) Risk management
b) Strong admin skills
c) Exercising judgement
d) Prioritizes demands
e) Extreme accuracy
f) Knowledge of company processes
g) Responsibility to develop and manage the stock system on IQ Retail
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!