Sage External Bursary 2022, How to apply for Sage External Bursary programme, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022.
Are you a student looking for Bursaries in South Africa 2022? Application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Sage External Bursary program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Sage External Bursary Application 2022
Ready to apply to Sage External Bursary? Here on Southafricaportal.com, you get all information regarding the Sage External bursary application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date 2022.
The Sage External Bursary considers undergraduate studies in public universities across South Africa. The bursary is also highly considering students with disabilities.
Sage South Africa supports and encourages continuous studying for youth as part of skills development and empowerment. Sage provides previously disadvantaged youth and youth living with disability financial support to further their studies through registered public universities with the aim to empower them and support greater success and throughput.
Students who meet the following criteria can apply:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens;
- Previously disadvantaged Individual (PDI);
- Applicants must have applied for, and been admitted into, a public higher education institution;
- Applicant’s family income should be from R350 000 to R500 000 per annum; assuming that those below this bracket are covered by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). Students who are below this bracket and meet the criteria but have not been covered by NSFAS will also be considered;
- The field of study should be IT, Accounting and Computer Sciences; an exception will be made for people living with disabilities to include all other fields of studies;
- Current pass rate should be 65% and over, an exception will be made for people living with disabilities for a lower rate but not below the expected pass rate; and
- The fund will cover current fees or historical debts.
Only the following programmes will be funded:
Undergraduate Degree programmes:
- Computer Science / Engineering and Information Technology,
- Bachelor of Commerce (specialising in Accounting and Finance).
Year level: first to final year students.
People with Disability
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in all study Programmes.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Xhuma (WhatsApp) platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on StudyTrust’s Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
The Sage External Bursary will cover the costs (capped) of the following:
- residence / private accommodation
- stationery and books.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the UNIUYO Learnership 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!