Saldanha Bay Municipality Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? Saldanha Bay Municipality Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Saldanha Bay Municipality Internship Program 2021 Application Details
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
- Three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
• All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
• No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept/returned.
• Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
• Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: email@example.com or online.
• Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
• For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
• No late applications will be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you have not received a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
• The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.
Application forms are also available from the Municipality’s website at the following link:
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Saldanha Bay Municipality Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).