SANParks Internships Programme 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? The SANParks invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
SANParks Internships Programme Application Details 2021
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required in Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria
- Tourism and Marketing Management
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the above- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the SANParks Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the SANParks Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!