Sappi Southern Africa Jobs Vacancy 2020 – Latest Jobs in South Africa.
The Sappi Southern Africa Jobs Vacancy 2020 application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, application deadline – closing date has been published.
At this point, All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Southafricaportal.com as well as the official Sappi Southern Africa Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Sappi Southern Africa recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Details of the Sappi Southern Africa Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Sappi Southern Africa
Cost Analyst May 2020 (Grade 10/HRL14 )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a COST ANALYST to perform various cost analysis, processing of usages, monitoring and reporting to assist management in decision making or other financial initiatives according to sound cost accounting principles and standards.
This role reports into the Cost Accountant
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Compile reports, graphs and schedules regarding usages, Production Efficiencies including quality and downtime, fixed cost and variable cost quantity and value
- Distribute reports containing the correct information at the right time in the correct format
- Assist in compiling Monthly and Quarterly Forecasts for management approval
- Assist in compiling annual budget for management approval
- Perform ad hoc product and plant cost analysis to support the operations
- Ensure and verify correct stock levels and quality on a monthly and annual basis
- Submit weekly and monthly SAP/FI/CO reports to various Mill Managers accompanied by explanations of variances
- Verify accurate cost allocations and correct timeously
- Ensure the availability of accurate production data and statistics, variable production costs and management accounting reporting
- Analyse variances between actual and budget on monthly, quarterly & YTD basis
- Perform weekly fibre balance reconciliation – Liaise with relevant personnel (logistics, technical and production personnel)
- Perform weekly additive usage reconciliation
- Understand and comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) requirements
- Perform Behavior Based Safety Observations
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions & hazards
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the workplace at all time
The ideal candidate should have:
- B.Compt Degree or an Equivalent Qualification
- Full working understanding of MS Office Suite
- A minimum of three (3) years continuous experience within a manufacturing, unionised environment
- SAP experience will be an advantage
Closing Date: 26 May 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
What to do Next;
However, if you have any queries regarding the Sappi Southern Africa Jobs Vacancy 2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get job vacancies latest update.
What’s your take in this post? Please don’t keep it to yourself;
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!