SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on SARETI application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
South African Research Ethics Training Initiative
The South African Research Ethics Training Initiative (SARETI) Masters Degree Scholarships 2022 for study in South Africa (Fully Funded) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that SARETI application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of South African Research Ethics Training Initiative
Applications are now open for admission into the SARETI Masters programme.
SARETI is a comprehensive multidisciplinary education programme in health research ethics for Africa. SARETI aims to build African capacity for the ethical review of health research, and to strengthen Africa’s institutional training capacity to achieve and sustain this.
SARETI is a University of KwaZulu-Natal (Pietermaritzburg) Masters programme, funded by the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) offering advanced learning in health research ethics. The programme is aimed at health researchers, scientists, members and administrators of Research Ethics Committees, public health personnel, social scientists, philosophers, ethicists, health journalists, lawyers, and other professionals whose work impacts on health-related research.
With your Application please attach the following
- A brief CURRICULUM VITAE (not more than 5 pages).
- A 2-page essay (not more) MOTIVATING YOUR CHOICE IN RESEARCH ETHICS TRAINING.
- A LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER specifying:
- Support for your proposed course of study
- Ensuring appropriate employment or promotion on return
- Ensuring time and opportunity for you to complete the research project after returning home.
- Copies of selected publications of yours in health research (maximum of 5).
- Photocopies of your highest qualifications (NB Certified copies or originals will be needed later on when you formally enroll).
- Certified copy of your Passport.
APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION OF CREDENTIALS:
If you have obtained your degrees at institutions outside of South Africa, you MUST APPLY to the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) for evaluation of your credentials at:
Postnet Suite 248
Private Bag X06
Tel: +27 12 4315000 or http://www.saqa.org.za
While acceptance is generally based on merit and availability of places, applicants may be required to attend a screening interview before being accepted.
Note: SARETI teaching and evaluation is conducted entirely in English.
Email [email protected]
Tel +27 33 2606162
Please download the SARETI Masters application form:
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SARETI, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.