Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) Application Instructions 2023
The Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme for women-owned mining businesses Application Details 2023
Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) is a year-long leadership and business development opportunity for South African women entrepreneurs with an early-stage mining business or a start-up looking to grow, scale and prepare to be investor ready.
Sasol WIM kicks off in May 2023 with a hybrid (virtual and in-person) masterclass series focused on the idea and business incubation, leadership development, funding, and pitch readiness. Fully funded in-person entrepreneurship boot camp-type masterclasses, facilitated workshops with subject matter experts, mentorship and financial coaching follow over the programme, ending in January 2024.
- Applicants must identify as women and serve as founders or co-founders of a mining business/enterprise.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- There is no upper age limit.Individual applicants must be citizens of South Africa. \
- For teams of two or more, the main applicant must be a citizen of South Africa.
- The innovation or business/enterprise must be based in South Africa.
- Applicant’s business must be in the mining industry, although are not required to be an engineering graduate or student themselves.
- The applicant’s business can be any new or innovative product, technology, or service, based in mining.
- Applicants should have a registered early-stage mining business and/or start-up.
- Applicants must be able to commit to the year-long programme commencing in May 2023 to January 2024.
- Entrepreneurial and personal development focus on building expertise in commercializing and scaling your business.
- Practical insights into growing your business.
- Exposure to investors and funders in the African landscape.
- Interaction with fellow innovators across Africa.
- Access to one-on-one mentorship and venture clinics with subject matter experts.
- Only applications completed through the online application form will be accepted.
- The deadline for submission of completed applications is 16th April 2023, 23h59 SAST
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants. Successful applicants will be contacted by 24th April 2023.
Application and Programme Timeline:
- Applications open: 27th March 2023
- Applications close: 16th April 2023
- Successful candidates notified: 24th April 2023
- Programme Commencement: 2nd May 2023
- Programme Support: May 2023 to January 2024
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Sasol Women In Mining Incubator Programme (Sasol WIM) Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!