Sea Harvest Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Sea Harvest Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Sea Harvest Internship Programme Application Details
Sea Harvest is seeking to appoint a legal graduate to join the Group Company Secretariat and Legal Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified legal graduate or post-articles candidate who wants to learn and grow within an established company.
Sea Harvest Graduate Opportunity 2021
In addition to legal exposure, this role will provide the candidate with exposure to compliance and governance related competencies.
- LLB Degree or equivalent
- Completed Articles would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with a strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and implement in the legal function of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, with tenacity to deliver on all commitments
- Willingness to learn new skills and receive direction and feedback
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Interest in corporate law advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Key Performance Areas:
- Drafting and vetting of legal agreements
- Monitoring changes in legislation impacting the Company and ensuring that the business is kept abreast of new legislative developments
- Providing assistance to the Company Secretary on company secretarial-related matters
- Performing a variety of other legally oriented tasks and duties as assigned
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Sea Harvest Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Sea Harvest Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!