Security Operations Manager Application Information.
Here are the details of the Security Operations application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official website/application portal.
Security Operations Manager Application
The Security Operations Manager application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Security Operations application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Security Operations
My prestigious client based in the North of Durban is seeking a Security Operations Manager to ensure the overall safety and security of an integrated resort consisting of residential communities and hospitality aspects such as hotels and short-term rentals.
This will be achieved through the compliance with the relevant regulations and rules; effective utilisation of the necessary safety and security equipment; efficient deployment of contracted service providers in accordance with agreed service level agreements (SLA’s).
The successful incumbent will be responsible to direct the administration and operations of all security components to attain its goals and objectives in accordance with the policies of this gated Estate and in accordance with the security industry requirements and guidelines by managing all contractual and other service providers and ensuring that they deliver in terms of their SLA’s.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sources and vets the credentials of potential security service providers for four key sections – (Access Control and Guarding; Control Room; Technical equipment; back-up Generators)
- Ensures that Security procedures and implementation thereof is up to standard between all stakeholders
- Recommends preferred service providers to Board for approval
- Sources and manages service delivery from approved contracted service providers
- Ensures that all service providers meet the performance standards in terms of their SLA
- Monitors and controls service providers to ensure service delivery in accordance with SLA’s
- Review and verifies the monthly payments to security service providers and submits for approval and release
- Ensure adherence to all requirements and expectations in line with the SLA
Investigation of all security related incidents
- Records all security incidents referred
- Prepare reports and presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations policies and procedures and security monthly statistics and present same
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning
- To be on call for emergency security related incidents
- Ensures a safe and secure Estate with minimum security incidents
- Acts as an interface between security and the members on security and risk related issues
- Conducts a thorough investigation into all security incidents referred
- Compiles and interrogates incident reports
- Preparation and Management of departmental budget
- Database Maintenance and Management
- Conducts compliance audits on a regular basic
- Liaison with local emergency authorities
- Management of all Standard Operating Procedures
Good understanding of:
- Statutory regulations governing safety and security
- Rules of the Estate
- Contracts and contract negotiation
- Investigation procedures and the rules of evidence
- Any issues affecting this integrated resort consisting of residential communities and hospitality aspects such as hotels and short-term rentals.
- Construction regulations
- Customer service requirements
Desired Experience & Qualification
SKILLS required for the JOB
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong investigation and problem-solving skills
- Basic IT skills – MS desktop programmes. (e.g. MS Word, Excel)
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills – at all levels
- Ability to interpret and implement strategic direction
- Ability to work independently across both manpower and electronic sectors of the security portfolio
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate several tasks at once, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems, and cope with deadlines
- Up to date knowledge on security technology and an understanding thereof to proactively adapt to the changes within the environment
- Must have technical knowledge
- Organized, structured and disciplined individual
- Assertive driver personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to identify between Critical and Non-Critical issues and adjust priorities accordingly
- Security Management qualification
- PSIRA Grade B minimum
- National Diploma: Security Management
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in the Security industry
- Must have a reasonable level of First Aid and Fire Fighting training
- Technical knowledge of Impro and CCTV systems including Thermal cameras essential
- Financial knowledge and report-writing experience essential
- Estate Management experience would be an advantage
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Security Operations, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).