Silver Recruitment and Training Consultants Vacancy Application Details.
The Silver Recruitment and Training Consultants Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
Silver Recruitment and Training Consultants Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
- Responsible for and custodian of all company assets
- Provide monthly depreciation figures and an up to date fixed asset register to the regional Bookkeepers at the end of every month.
- Keep stock of all assets using the asset program, Asset Tiger
- Full control of all assets, including motor vehicles.
- Keep an up to date fixed asset register.
- Control the acquisitions, requisitions, disposals and transfers of all assets.
- Ensure that all assets are in a presentable, working condition.
- Control all asset incidents.
- Control and monitor the insurance on all assets.
- Handle all asset insurance claims.
- Control all Asset Purchases, by raising purchase orders and following the purchase through to the Asset Acquisition Process.
- Ensure that all assets are stored correctly.
- Control the company fuel cards.
- Control the motor vehicles licensing, services, maintenance and fines.
- Work alongside the Human Resources department with regards to cost recovery on damaged assets and motor vehicle fines.
- Maintain monthly record and report of the overall losses and recoveries on all assets.
- Attend to customer complaints with regards to the assets.
- Conduct random branch inspections.
- Matric and a minimum of an NQF 6 qualification
- Must be able to work shifts including nights and travel
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ working experience in a stock/asset control environment.
- Pastel Experience.
- Possess a good command of the English language, written and verbal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to R6,000.00 per month
Guided by the SA legislative requirements
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!