Small Enterprise Foundation Internship 2023/2024… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2023 in South Africa? The Small Enterprise Foundation Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Small Enterprise Foundation Internship Program 2023 Application Details.
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Successful candidates will be in a 6 month rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the departments, based on their professional interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation.
- University Degree or Advanced Diploma in:
- Social Sciences,
- Business Administration,
- Bcom Commerce,
- Development Studies,
- Human Resources,
- Bachelor of Science,
- International Relations
- Must be a South African not more than 35 years old
Skills and Competencies:
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- The graduate programme is rotational.
- Accommodation for the six weeks of commencement.
- Group life and disability.
- Funeral cover.
- Medical aid.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
NB. Applicants must have a strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course.
To apply: Email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to [email protected]
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Small Enterprise Foundation Internship Program Application 2023, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!