Smollan Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Smollan Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Smollan before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Smollan Jobs Careers website/portal.
Smollan Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Smollan vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
To provide administrative support to the relevant business unit(s), including sales tracking, scheduling trade visits, managing expenditure and collating feedback
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Effective sales tracking
- Draw relevant sales reports from relevant database as per requirements (e.g., by category, product, region, buying group, month to month sales, etc.)
- Collate information into one report and send to relevant part(ies)
Co-ordination of trade visits
- Schedule call cycles and trade visits and ensure there are no conflicting appointments (as required in role)
- Organize travel arrangements and accommodation for out-of-town travel
Effective budget / expenditure management
- Collate expense claims and personal business slips for everyone with a company credit card and submit to Finance for payment
- Use discretion in finding ways to save costs (e.g., in booking accommodation or venues)
- Process payments for vendors via SSA FM
Effective diary management and office administration (including ad hoc events management)
- Use discretion to resolve issues or escalate/channel when necessary
- Monitor / follow-up to ensure effective problem resolution
- Handle issues and complaints in a diplomatic, tactful and interpersonally sensitive manner
- Direct queries/requests to appropriate parties
- Liaise closely with internal and external clients to manage all scheduling of day-to-day appointments and tasks
- With a minimum of information, anticipate priorities and schedule accordingly
- Plan agendas and ensure they are effectively distributed
- Plan ahead in scheduling recurring events
- Demonstrate assertiveness when necessary when prioritising demands
- Take effective minutes and ensure 100% confidentiality
- Screen calls and emails as required and either channel to appropriate parties OR personally action
- Co-ordinate events/functions within budget
- Book boardrooms as required and ensure required tools are available
- Via correct reporting lines, ensure stationery and other housekeeping issues are efficiently resolved
- Update asset register (e.g., company cars, cell phones, etc.)
- Update client database, call cycles and internal staff information using relevant systems where appropriate
- Draw / collate reports as required
- Ensure files and all information are up-dated and easily accessible
- Ensure strict confidentiality of relevant information
- Keep track of birthdays, occasions and events and respond appropriately (e.g., sending out an email when someone is in hospital / sending flowers and cards)
- Perform general office administration as required in role (e.g., updating photos on share drive, uploading ID cards, performing ECR reference checks, etc.)
- Assist with HR-related tasks as requested by line manager
Effective teamwork and self-management
- Proactively develop own skills and knowledge and ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer (where appropriate)
- Actively and consistently maintain high standards of professionalism in all aspects of personal presentation and delivery
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained including meeting all deadlines
- Ensure data integrity of all reports to client and management
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organisational needs
Teamwork & collaboration
Performance & results driven
Continuous growth & improvement
Resilience & stress management
Analysis & problem solving
Planning & prioritisation
Quality & detail excellence
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years secretarial / admin experience, preferably in retail / FMCG
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Communication Skills (verbal & written)
Sales Objective Achievement Skills
Financial Management Skills
Time Management Skills
Planning and Organising Skills
However, if you have any queries regarding the Smollan Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).