SMU Admission Requirements 2023 | The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University courses, application entry requirements, and fee structure for undergraduate, postgraduate, distance learning courses.
Southafricaportal has published the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University admission entry requirements below as released on the official website.
Sefako Makgatho University SMU Admission Requirements
The management of the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) has released the 2023 Intake application entry requirements for successful admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, MBA, Ph.D., Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) programs respectively for the 2023 academic year.
For more information and inquiries about the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University admission entry requirements 2023, visit the institution’s official website – https://www.smu.ac.za/
To apply online, you need access to the internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully.
- Write your names the same as they appear in your identity/passport document.
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R200.00 and send proof of payment. Use your ID/ passport/ student number generated by the system when making payment.
Please remember to upload the following certified and individually scanned documents:
- Copy of your ID/passport document (compulsory).
- Copy of your final Grade 11 results or your National Senior/Matric/ IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Copy of your degree certificate(s) and academic record(s) (if you attended other universities).
- Copy of your marriage certificate/divorce decree (if applicable).
- Proof of non-refundable application fee payment of R200.
Banking Details are as follows:
Account name: SMU; Bank name: Standard Bank, Account no.: 071244395 Branch no.: 020909; Ref no.: Your ID/ Passport number/ Student number
- Your application will not be processed if you have not submitted all the required applicable documentation mentioned above.
- If you have not submitted the required documentation within a period of two months, unfortunately your application will not be considered.
- The University receives more applications than it can accommodate and meeting admissions requirements does not guarantee admission.
- There are limited places in University residence and admission to study at SMU does not guarantee a place in residence. The places are awarded on a first come, first served basis and the University is not obliged to provide a place in the residence.
- All non-South African citizens and non-permanent residents are required to obtain a study permit prior to registering as students. Applications for study permits should be submitted to the South African Home Affairs, Consulate or High Commissioner in your country of residence/origin, and it would be issued in favour of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University and to be submitted during registration.
- Application forms submitted after the closing dates will not be considered.
Consent to process personal Information
- By continuing with this application, you give consent to the University to process your personal information and that the University reserves the right to verify and validate the correctness of the information provided.
- The University is committed to protecting personal information provided in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) No. 4 of 2013.
- If the information provided is found to be misrepresented or untruthful after an admission offer has been made, the admission offer will be revoked immediately and no further correspondence will be entered into with the prospective student concerned.
- If you need more information, call 012-521 4058/5886/4315/4319/4137/4204/4979
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University latest updates 2023.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University admission entry requirements 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.