Social Change Assistance Trust application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Social Change Assistance Trust application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Social Change Assistance Trust Application Instructions 2022
The Social Change Assistance Trust application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Social Change Assistance Trust application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Social Change Assistance Trust Application Details 2022
The Social Change Assistance Trust (SCAT) is a dynamic human rights and social justice non-profit organisation established over 35 years ago. Our mission is to empower communities, strengthen civil society and promote social change in partnership with rural community-based organisations (CBOs) or local development agencies (LDAs), through the provision of grants and capacity-building support.
Duration: 12 months
Terms: 20 hours a week
- Work closely with the Climate Change Programme Coordinator and Programme’s Director to support SCAT’s climate change work.
- Assist with project implementation and monitoring.
- Coordinate and perform tasks related to the collection and processing of data.
- Assist with the planning and logistics of any programme related meetings, workshops or other events.
- Assist with the collection and compilation of climate change stories and case studies.
- Provide general administrative support to the Programmes team.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the general work of SCAT, as and when required.
- Recently graduated (past two years) with a degree or diploma or studying towards a post graduate degree, preferably in sociology, social development, political science, environmental science and climate change or a related field of study.
- Good understanding of climate change, gender and youth, in the context of social justice.
- An in-depth understanding of life in a rural community.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Computer literacy, with a good understanding and knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
- A proactive approach to duties, continually looking at ways to improve processes.
- Able to work from remote location as well as our Cape Town office.
- Valid driving licence and willingness to travel.
However, if you have queries regarding the Social Change Assistance Trust Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!