Sonke Gender Justice Human Resources Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? Sonke Gender Justice Human Resources Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Sonke Gender Justice Human Resources Internship Program 2021 Application Details
Human Resource Internship
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management. Master’s degree an advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Competent in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
During your internship, you will work with all aspects of Human Resource Management which will include the following.
- Assist HR team with recruitment and selection;
- Assist with the implementation of Employee Wellness programme;
- Assist with the implementation of the Staff development programme;
- Assist with the drafting of relevant HR policies;
- Assist with the implementation (roll-out) of HR policies;
- Conduct exit interviews; and
- General HR tasks
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants should submit their CV, including 2 references and a motivational letter to email@example.com by 26 February 2021.
- The organisation reserves the right not to make an appointment.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Sonke Gender Justice Human Resources Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).