SRK Consulting Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the SRK Consulting Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
SRK Consulting Internship Programme Application Details
A vacancy for a Marketing Intern has become available in our Johannesburg office. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager. If you hold a degree / diploma majoring in Marketing and would like the opportunity to gain valuable experience in order to prepare you for employment, please see application details below.
The candidate must have the following:
- Admin / Marketing diploma / degree is essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication, writing skills and a creative mind.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Work under pressure and deadline driven.
- Honesty, integrity and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Organised and efficient.
The intern will gain exposure and practical work experience in the following areas:
- Administrative duties, e.g. updating of staff CV`s/resumes, project profiles & experience listings, workload reports, business cards.
- Exposure to preparation of supporting information for tenders, supplier databases, surveys, questionnaires.
- Facilitation of promotional campaigns including conferences, marketing events and promotional material in support of the Company and SBU`s.
- General administration assistance.
HOW TO APPLY
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below.
The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the SRK Consulting Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the SRK Consulting Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!