St Peter’s Prep Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about St Peter’s Prep Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at St Peter’s Prep before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official St Peter’s Prep Jobs Careers website/portal.
St Peter’s Prep Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the St Peter’s Prep vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
School Secretary and PA
To start: 1 January 2022
St Peter’s Prep Schools is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan family of schools. We are known for our innovative approach to education and the warmth of our community. The school seeks educators who are committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning and have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
The School Secretary and PA is responsible for providing school and office management for the Boys Junior Prep and would join the school from 1 January 2022.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in administration
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Experience working with children
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize and schedule workflows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and act on own initiative
- A flexible and calm nature
Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- General administration duties as well as answering call to the Junior Prep reception
- Assist with sick and injured children
- Act as Personal Assistant to the Head of the Junior Prep, which includes:
- Diary management
- Providing high level one to one personal and administrative support
- Leading, drive performance and actively manage the Head of JP’s office
- Co-ordinate the collation of the weekly newsletter (type, proofread and send)
- Co-ordinate payments, petty cash and credit card expenditure
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the stipulated requirements, please click on APPLY NOW at the bottom of this page.
Applications for this position close on 20 August 2021.
For any queries regarding the post, please email email@example.com
The appointment of candidates is at St Peter’s sole discretion, taking into account factors such as St Peter’s Employment Equity Policy. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. St Peter’s Prep Schools in line with POPIA (the Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
However, if you have any queries regarding the St Peter’s Prep Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).