St Stithians Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about St Stithians Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at St Stithians before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official St Stithians Jobs Careers website/portal.
St Stithians Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the St Stithians vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School in the Waterberg Mountains, and the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus. As a College we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
We are excited to welcome applications for a role available from 1 September 2021, within our Finance Department which requires passion, commitment, innovative thinking and leading-edge ability.
Your talent and positive mental attitude mean you are able to deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Efficient operation of the frontline reception for the Finance Building and provide professional, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service
- Taking of messages and dealing with general queries from staff, parents and service providers
- Administrative duties including filing (paper based and electronic),
receiving/sending of emails; sorting and distribution of internal mail, accepting deliveries, organising meetings and any other ad hoc requests which impact on the effective functioning of the Finance department (including performing credit enquiries for Admissions Department)
- Assist with Debtor portal queries
- Capturing of purchase orders and invoices on the Procurement system
- Performing some secretarial functions for two Deputy Heads, including diary management
The requirements of the position:
- 3-5 years’ experience in reception and office administration, preferably within a customer service environment along with previous experience in data capturing and document storage solutions
- Solid computer literacy with a sound knowledge of Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel specifically
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills along with excellent telephone etiquette
- Interacting with parents, staff and the broader Saints community intelligently and respectfully, ensuring high levels of diplomacy and tact
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- A confident individual who can use their own initiative, is responsible and can take charge of difficult situations
- Customer service orientation
- Punctuality, honesty and reliability are essential
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Proof of sexual offender’s clearance certificate
- Any staff member working within a school is required to have a sexual offender’s clearance certificate
- A willingness to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College as well as participation in the broader life of the school
However, if you have any queries regarding the St Stithians Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).