The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami is one of the most prestigious awards for high-achieving high school seniors.
In addition to the financial support, Stamps Scholars become part of a vibrant community both on campus and nationally.
They receive funding for academic and scientific research projects, participate in cultural and leadership programs, explore study-abroad options, attend conventions and regional conferences, and enjoy exclusive access to online events and networking opportunities.
The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami offers the following benefits:
- Full coverage of educational expenses for up to four years, including tuition.
- Housing and meal sponsorship.
- Health insurance.
- Funds for the purchase of a laptop.
- An enrichment fund of approximately $12,000 for research projects and unpaid internships during the course of study.
This scholarship not only provides free education but also offers opportunities for internships and research in the student’s field of interest.
2024 Stamps Scholarships: How to Apply and Qualify
To become eligible to apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year, you’ll need to prepare the following 10 documents:
- Certificates that prove your academic or personal achievements.
- A bank account statement for financial verification (This is necessary for international students only).
- If you’re in fields like music, architecture, or theatre, you’ll need to provide a portfolio of your artwork.
- Documentation of your educational activities, like proof of your participation in conferences (send these to email@example.com).
- Complete the financial aid request form (you can find the requirements on the website).
- Submit the Common App application for admission, including a personal statement of 250 words.
- Provide your high school certificate and result card.
- Show your English language proficiency through a certificate such as Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT.
- Ask a teacher from your previous school to write a recommendation letter for you.
- Submit your school report.
If you have all these documents, you can start the application process for admission and the scholarship as outlined in step 6. If for some reason you can’t complete the online application, you can send all these required documents to this address:
University of Miami
Office of Undergraduate Admission
P.O. Box 249117
Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117
This way, you’ll be on your way to potentially securing the Stamps Scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami
The deadline for guaranteed application review for applicants is January 2024. Applications received after this deadline do not have sufficient time to be processed.
Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their application materials are submitted well before the respective deadline to ensure consideration for the scholarship. Late submissions may not be accepted, so it’s essential to adhere to the specified dates.