Stellenbosch University Single Sign-on Portal | How to Login.
This post gives full information on how to access Stellenbosch University SUN Single Sign-on (SSO).
What You Should Know
- You were redirected here to identify yourself using your network credentials.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is the system that handles your logon access to participating web-based applications.
- Currently, SSO only supports users with a registered Stellenbosch University account.
- Never save your password on a public computer (e.g. in the lab or in the internet cafe)
- Never enter your university password on a site that does not have sun.ac.za, mymaties.com, or maties.com in its address.
- Always log out and close your browser when you are finished.
How to Login Stellenbosch University Single Sign-on Portal
Steps to access the official SUN SSO portal
- Go to https://sso-legacy.sun.ac.za/cas/login?service=https://web-apps.sun.ac.za/student-application-status/shiro-cas
- Fill in your Username and Password
- Then click login