Suiderland Plase Internships Programme 2021 | How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2021-2022.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? The Suiderland Plase invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Suiderland Plase Internships Programme Application Details 2021
Suiderand Plase invites all interns and graduates with an interest in fruit production to join their company from March 2020 on their various farms in Swellendam, Clanwilliam and Riviersonderend on a contract-basis.
Suiderland Plase is an established producer, packer and exporter of citrus and table grapes with production units and pack houses in the Western and Southern Cape regions.
What we offer: Internships
- An internship at one of our production units with the option of permanent employment
- Students will receive free student accommodation on the farm
- Students will be paid a monthly student salary
- Exposure to all aspects in the fruit export/ farming business
What we offer: Graduates Internship
- B. Agric and Diploma graduates will be given the opportunity to start their careers at Suiderland Plase, no experience needed
- Graduates will receive a contract with exposure to all areas in the fruit farming business with the option of further employment
- Free student accommodation on the farm
The graduates will receive a monthly graduate salary
HOW TO APPLY
Please ensure that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- contactable referees
- Please send your CV to email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Closing Date 20 March 2020
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Suiderland Plase Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Suiderland Plase Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!