Swedish Institute application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Swedish Institute application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Swedish Institute Application Instructions 2023
The Swedish Institute application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Swedish Institute application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Swedish Institute Application Details 2023
Applications are open for the Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Programme 2023. Are you an entrepreneur with a vision of making an impact on society through your business? Do you want to take the next steps to grow? Become part of a strong network of impact-driven female founders in the Middle East, North Africa and Türkiye through the leadership programme She Entrepreneurs.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Türkiye who are building sustainable and scalable businesses that contribute to driving social and/or environmental change. In the past years that the programme has been running, many entrepreneurs received support that helped them become successful in expanding and increasing their impact.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experience, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
The programme runs over six months. It combines regular workshops and individual mentor support online with one intensive week of onsite learning in Stockholm in September. If you are ready to scale up the impact of your business and want to become part of a strong network of likeminded women who can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and develop a strategy for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, innovation and partnerships to create relevant and attractive products and services and to reach new customers and markets.
- New perspectives on systems change and how you can follow-up and increase the impact of your business by measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of likeminded women.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute include:
- Your flights to and from Stockholm.
- Your accommodation and most of the meals in Stockholm during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Sweden.
- Your insurance during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Stockholm, Sweden.
- All training material online and onsite.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 25 and 45 (born 1977 – 1998) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals by driving social and/or environmental change;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Türkiye.
The Swedish Institute appoints a selection committee consisting of senior entrepreneurs and field experts. Each application is evaluated by two different members of the selection committee.
Each application is evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Business potential
- Contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- The potential of the applicant as an entrepreneur
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme.
These are the steps you need to go through to submit your application :
- Register your profile in the application portal
- Select what programme you would like to apply for (She Entrepreneurs is available January 17 – February 14, 2023).
- Answer all the questions for the different sections in the application portal.
- Upload your CV under the document section. After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
For more information, visit She Entrepreneurs Programme.
However, if you have queries regarding the Swedish Institute Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!