Swedish Institute application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Swedish Institute application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Swedish Institute Application Instructions 2023
The Swedish Institute application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Swedish Institute application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Swedish Institute Application Details 2023
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey through the Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Program 2023.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership program for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies.
In the past ten years that the program has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand. She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The program provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, growing through partnerships, finance and funding.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of likeminded women.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1976 – 2000) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the program.
She Entrepreneurs runs for six months (April – September, 2023) and consists of regular workshops, learning groups and mentor support online.
- Online training: The training is set up with a highly practical approach that allows you to apply learning and insights directly to your business. Regular online workshops are organised on different topics that help you grow your turnover and operations, build a resilient leadership and team, and increase your social or environmental contribution. The workshops are led by experienced entrepreneurs and trainers. Joint workshops and smaller learning groups give plenty of opportunities to meet other entrepreneurs in similar situations and to make new connections.
- The training kicks off with a one-hour introduction meeting, followed by two half-day sessions (21 – 22 April). The seminars that follow are typically held every second week during 1.5 – 2 hours on Friday mornings, plus 1 hour of individual preparations.
- Online mentorship: At the start of the program, you are matched with an individual mentor that will support you throughout the program. You can also sign up for optional group mentoring sessions with thematic experts on topics that are requested among the participants.
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program.
For more information, visit Swedish Institute.
However, if you have queries regarding the Swedish Institute Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!