Telkom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Telkom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program 2020 for young Kenyans application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Telkom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program 2020 for young Kenyans.
The Telkom Kenya application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Telkom Kenya is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Telkom Kenya.
Initiated under the Technology Division and supported by the Human Resources Department, this programme is built to give graduates an opportunity to have more control and influence over their career development.
For a period of between 6 months to 1 year, the graduates are guided in solving real business challenges by mentors sourced from various departments within the Technology Division.
The selection process is in three phases. These include the following:
- Sourcing for CVs: CVs are sourced from across all major universities and the criterion chosen is the preference of fresh graduates with a bias to those who pursued Computer Science, Business in Information Technology (BBIT), Information Technology, (I.T), Telecommunications and Engineering.
- First Interview: Shortlisted candidates are taken through a written assessment that seeks to test their technical know-how on Technology Basics. The successful ones proceed to the next phase.
- Second interviews (face-to-face): The successful candidates from the written assessment tests proceed to a face-to-face interview where the top ten successful candidates are taken into the programme.
The Programme runs for a period of six months under which the 10 selected individuals are divided into two groups and taken on a rotational work basis through the various sections:
- Planning Engineering & Network Implementation
- Information Technology (IT)
- Intelligent Network & Value Added Services (IN &VAS)
- Operations & Maintenance, Technical Support
- Cable Landing Station
In the course of the rotation phase, each group presents findings on the assigned project.
At the end of the six months, the Trainees are required to present an individual project which is used to assess their learning agility. If successful, the trainee(s) are then absorbed into the company within the different sections in the Technology Division.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: unspecified
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Telkom Kenya, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.