The Presidency Internship 2022/2023… How to apply online, intern requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application closing date, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa? The The Presidency Internships Program is open for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
The Presidency Internship Program 2022 Application Details.
The programme is for Unemployed South African graduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned below, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
NB. The internships are based in Pretoria and Cape Town. Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria and Cape Town, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
Stipend: The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained:
- National Diploma: R6360.20 per month,
- Bachelor’s/Honours Degree: R6360.20 per month,
- Master’s Degree: R7852.08 per month
Must have an undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in:
- Social Science/Sociology,
- B Com Economics,
- Industrial Engineer,
- Public Policy
- Development studies with Research as a major subject,
- Development Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Studies
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- Creative Writing
- Honours / Masters in: Economics,
- Honours / Masters in: Development studies
- Honours / Masters in: Statistics
- Honours / Masters in: Town and Regional Planning
- Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media,
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Public Management,
- Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification
- Business Management,
- Risk Management
- Auditing/Internal Auditing
- Social Science or equivalent qualification
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Sciences
- International Relations,
- Information Technology in Software Development
- Information Systems
- Technical Applications
- Web and Application Development or related
- Information in Support
- Technical Applications or related,
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Environmental / Risk Management
- Security Management
- or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the The Presidency Internship Program Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!