The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship 2022 for South Africans | How to apply for The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship application closing date 2022/2023.
- 1 About The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship
- 2 Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship
- 3 Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- 4 University of Oxford
- 5 London School of Economics and Political Science
- 6 University of Cambridge
- 7 How to Apply and Application Details
- 8 Closing Date
- 9 Contact Details
About The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship
Standard Bank has over 150 years of business history of opportunity seeking for global success promoting economics inclusion and diversity. The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship has become the union of more than thirty years of vision and mission attributed to Derek Cooper, the former Chairman of the Standard Bank Group who have co-lead the Standard Bank Group to its further growth.
Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship
The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship is now inviting all South African graduate students from the partner institutions such as Oxford, Cambridge and London School of Economics and Political Science. The scholarship covers the tuition and college fees as well as educational living costs incurred such as accommodation and meal expense equal to the national minimum doctoral stipend of the UK Research Councils. The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship will be awarded every year and the application and selection process will be administered by the Oxford, Cambridge or London School of Economics and Political Science.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
- African countries citizen
- Exceptional academic records
- Students of a one-year Master’s programme at either of the partner university institutions namely Oxford, Cambridge or London School of Economics and Political Science.
Preference will be given to applicants studying in one of the following disciplines:
University of Oxford
- MSC programmes relevant to Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities departments
London School of Economics and Political Science
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Public Management and Governance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc African Development
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
- MSc Environment and Development
University of Cambridge
- MPhil in Economics
- Mphil in Education
- Mphil in Engineering for Sustainable Development
- Mphil in Finance
- Mphil in Management
How to Apply and Application Details
Refer to respective partner university for the course and funding applications. You can contact the admissions and funding offices of these universities for assistance, further information and documentation required by referring to contacts indicated below.
Applications should be done through each University website such as:
Students will be required to complete The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper application form which can be obtained through the Graduate Tutor’s assistant by email at [email protected].
Varies per institution. Visit the respective institution websites for more information.
Email: [email protected]
However, if you have queries regarding the The Standard Bank Africa Derek Cooper Scholarship application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!