Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme 2020 (Win an all-expenses-paid trip to London)
The Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme
Applications are open for the Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme 2020. Journalism Now is a series of online interactive courses designed and led by industry experts providing the latest in digital and multimedia skills. The global learning environment gives exclusive access to live training and mentoring sessions, run by leading journalists, and a unique knowledge-sharing platform.
Hone your newsgathering, storytelling and multimedia journalism skills in this five-week programme with the help of internationally renowned journalist, Ewen MacAskill. You will take seven of the CPD-accredited online courses including Mobile Journalism, Social Media Newsgathering, Journalism Across Multiple Platforms, and Data Journalism, and will work on one or more stories that you will publish.
- The highest performer will be invited on an all-expenses-paid trip to London to attend the 2020 Thomson Foundation five-week summer course, which includes a mixture of masterclasses, workshops and practical training and a week’s placement at a leading UK media organisation. A small number of top performers will also be acknowledged on their website and social media.
- Open to entrants aged 18 or over.
Terms and conditions
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so, then Thomson Foundation reserves the right to select another winner.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
Thomson Foundation accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize is subject to a successful visa application, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Participants may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and shall participate in such activity on Thomson Foundation’s reasonable request. The winner will consent to the use by Thomson Foundation of the participants images, names and voices for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and videos, online, including the websites hosted by Thomson Foundation), and in marketing and promotional material.
- Entrants into the competitions shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Complete seven Thomson Foundation online courses (you don’t need to re-take a course if you have previously completed it).
- Attend or watch the replay of up to four webinars with Ewen MacAskill.
- Work on and publish a multimedia story.
Sign up here
For more information, visit Thomson Foundation.
Deadline: December 13, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Thomson Foundation Journalism Now Scholar Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.