Thulamela Municipality Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Thulamela Municipality Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Thulamela Municipality Internship Programme Application Details
The Economic Hub of Vhembe Region and equal opportunity employer invite applications from suitable graduates for appointment of an Office Administrator Internship and Community Development Officer Internship.
Thulamela Local Municipality Graduate Programme
Thulamela Municipality head Office seeks interns to for the following post.
Geographic Information System ( GIS )
- BSc in Geomatics / BSc Geo-informatics
- BSc Land Surveying
- Btech Cartography / Land Survey
- Grade 12 Certificate and Trade test or Diploma in Mechanic Engineering
- 2 – 3 years experience in the same field
- Vast knowledge in heavy machinery, truck,trackers,light vehicles repairs and maintenance
- A valid C1 (code 10) drivers license plus public drivers permit
- Computer literacy
- Sound knowledge of operations with in the municipality
HOW TO APPLY
- Suitable qualified and unemployed
- A valid Code 08 drivers license will be an added advantage
- Appointment will be made in the context of Employment Equity
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- Must be under the age of 35
- Academic context must be realist match to the academic requirements professional registration with respective statutory Council.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Thulamela Municipality Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Thulamela Municipality Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!