TRACE application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of TRACE application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2020: Uncovering Commercial Bribery (Cash prize of US$10,000)
The TRACE application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that TRACE application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of TRACE
Applications for the TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2020 are now open. The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business-related bribery and financial crime with the goal of increasing commercial transparency and good governance.
TRACE is a globally recognized anti-bribery business organization and leading provider of cost-effective third party risk management solutions. Members and clients include hundreds of multinational companies headquartered worldwide. TRACE is comprised of two distinct entities – TRACE International and TRACE Incorporated – that share a common mission to advance commercial transparency worldwide.
- Two winning entries will each receive a cash prize of US$10,000. Reporter(s) will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive US$1,000.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar commercial misconduct.
- Team entries and multiple submissions per author are permitted.
- Book-length entries are not accepted.
Please submit completed entries to goconnell@TRACEinternational.org by 31 January 2020.
- Entries must involve business-related bribery or financial crime.
- You may submit your own work, or you may nominate the work of someone else. If you nominate another’s work, please obtain their permission to do so.
- Entries must have appeared in print, online or broadcast media during 2019. Any entry not originally written/produced in English must be accompanied by a translation.
- If an entry only appeared in print, please include a scan. If a scan produces an unclear result, please also include a transcript (Word document or PDF) of the article.
- If an entry is broadcast journalism (TV, radio, online video) please send a link or file.
Download the application form
For more information, visit TRACE Prize.
Deadline: January 31, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the TRACE, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.