Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program application form 2022/2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program 2022/2023 (Fully-funded to the US)
The Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program
Applications are open for the Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program 2022/2023. As a part of the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program, the TCCSP provides opportunities for young students from Tunisia studying at ISETs, IHET, and ISSATs who wish to improve their vocational skills by spending one academic year studying at accredited U.S. community colleges with the goal of earning a professional certificate in eligible fields of study from their U.S. institution.
Participants may submit U.S. transcripts to their home institution for review upon completion of the program to determine if the credits are transferrable. Participants will attend accredited community colleges and will live in on-campus housing (dormitories) or in off-campus housing. Participants may not choose their U.S. host institution.
The program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and supported in its implementation by IREX.
Selected applicants will receive
- J-1 visa support
- Round trip travel from participant’s home city to host institution in the US
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and Board (housing and meals)
- Small incidentals allowance
- Limited allowance for books
- A wide variety of alumni networking and training opportunities
The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by US law.
Competition for the Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program is merit-based and open to anyone who:
- Is a citizen of Tunisia;
- Is currently residing in Tunisia;
- Is currently enrolled as a first- or second-year full-time undergraduate (Licence) student in good academic standing at the time of application at an ISET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Technologiques), IHET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Touristiques), or ISSAT (Institut Supérieur des Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie);
- Has a demonstrated record of academic excellence;
- Is able to receive and maintain a US J-1 visa;
- Is committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program;
- Is able to achieve a TOEFL score of 500 (PBT); and
- Is at least 18 years old by July 1, 2022.
- For the 2022-2021 Academic Year the following fields of study are eligible:
- Applied Engineering
- Business Management and Administration
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of
- Demonstrated academic and/or technical interest in one of the identified fields of study;
- Quality of academic marks and academic standing;
- Cross-cultural interest;
- Flexibility and adaptability as an exchange student;
- Demonstrated leadership potential and commitment to community engagement;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Expressed commitment to contribute to Tunisia’s development;
- Preference will be given to students who represent disadvantaged and underrepresented communities.
- Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and applicants from all governorates in Tunisia are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must fill out all required sections of the application and provide contact information for two references. Reference 1 and Reference 2 must be completed by two different individuals who can speak to your suitability as a potential scholarship recipient.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit TCCSP.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.