TY Danjuma MBA application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for post-graduate African students application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for post-graduate African students
The TY Danjuma MBA application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that TY Danjuma MBA application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of TY Danjuma MBA
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top 10 leading business schools in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2022 lists the top ten schools as:
1. – Harvard Business School
2. – University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
3. – Stanford Graduate School of Business
4. – INSEAD
5. – Ceibs
6. – MIT: Sloan
7. – London Business School
8. – Columbia Business School
9. – HEC Paris
10. – University of Chicago: Booth
All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, regardless of their domicile. Awarded candidates will receive their grant prior to the annual intake date for that business school. However, whilst the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship will provide additional financial support to help African student’s bridge part of the gap and relieve some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 43 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo – who have gone on to attend:
– Harvard Business School
– London Business School
– MIT: Sloan
– Stanford Graduate School of Business
– University of California at Berkeley: Haas
– University of Chicago: Booth
– IE Business School Madrid
– University of Cambridge: Judge
– University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
– Columbia Business School
How to apply
Please note that we have fully funded MBA students for 2019/20 intake.The next application process will open in June 2022 for 2022/21 intakes.
Between 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022, eligible students should email [email protected] with the following information:
– Full Name
– Full contact details
– Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
– Year of enrolment at the Business School
– Copy of offer letter from the Business School
– Copy of your CV
– Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships 2022/2023
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the TY Danjuma MBA, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.