Swansea University application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Swansea University application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
UKRI CDT Artificial Intelligence at Swansea University Scholarship Application Instructions 2023
The Swansea University application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Swansea University application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Swansea University Application Details 2023
This is a competitive scholarship scheme and three fully funded PhD scholarships are available at Swansea University.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Advance Computing (AIMLAC) aim at forming the next generation of AI innovators across a broad range of STEMM disciplines. The CDT provides advanced multi-disciplinary training in an inclusive, caring and open environment that nurtures each individual student to achieve their full potential. Applications are encouraged from candidates from diverse backgrounds that can positively contribute to the future of our society.
The UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) fully-funded scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees, a UKRI standard stipend of £17,668 per annum and additional funding for training, research and conference expenses.
The scholarships are open to UK and international candidates.
Its partner institutions are Swansea University (lead institution), Aberystwyth University, Bangor University, University of Bristol and Cardiff University.
Training in AI, high-performance computing (HPC), and high-performance data analytics (HPDA) plays an essential role, as does engagement with external partners, which include large international companies, locally based start-ups and SMEs, and government and Research Council partners. Training will be delivered via cohort activities across the partner institutions.
Positions are funded for 4 years, including 6-month placements with external partners.
AIMLAC CDT Project titles:
- RS191 – AIMLAC1 – Using Machine Learning to understand Lattice QCD Data (Physics)
- RS192 – AIMLAC2 – Optimising Attack-Defence Trees using Evolutionary Computing (Computer Science)
- RS193 – AIMLAC3 – Tests of the dark sector with gravitational waves (Physics)
- RS194 – AIMLAC4 – Data Lab Cymru (Medicine)
- RS195 – AIMLAC5 – AI based approaches multi-dimensional functional genomics in cancer patients (Medicine)
- RS196 – AIMLAC6 – Protein Structure Prediction via Deep Learning Protein Structure Prediction via Deep Learning (Computer Science and Biomedical Science)
- RS197 -AIMLAC7 – Development of a plasma lens for Laser hybrid Accelerator for Radiobiological Applications with an advanced computational approach (Physic and Medical Physics)
Description of research projects and more information can be found at the UKRI CDT in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Advanced Computing (AIMLAC) website.
Please see individual project adverts for more information on eligibility.
This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email email@example.com with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £17,668.
Additional funds will be available for research expenses.
Please visit our website for more information.
However, if you have queries regarding the Swansea University Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!