UKZN Bursary 2025/2026 | How to apply for UKZN bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and UKZN bursary application closing date 2025/2026.
Are you looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2025/2026? The UKZN invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2025/2026.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2025/2026
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about UKZN bursaries and application details in 2025/2026.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
UKZN Bursary Application Details 2025/2026
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN): Bursaries for 2025/2026
The University of KwaZulu-Natal is inviting students from their university, to apply for bursary funding for the 2025/2026 academic year. The bursary programme is open to students in financial need, who are unfunded.
Fields of study
The bursary is applicable for studies at the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s following colleges:
- College of Agriculture, Engineering Sciences (Howard, Pietermaritzburg or Westville campus)
- College of Health Science (Howard and Medical School or Westville campus)
- College of Humanities
- College of Law & Management Studies (Westville or Pietermaritzburg campus)
- You must be registered or intend on registering to study as a full time, at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, for the 2025/2026 academic year
- You must study within one of the colleges listed above
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 55% for your degree studies
- You must have a family home income of NO MORE than R350 000 per annum
- You must be in financial need
- You must either have no funding for the 2025/2026 academic year OR you must have outstanding debt
NB. The bursary programme is open to students in financial need, who are unfunded.
How to Apply
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the UKZN bursary application 2025/2026, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!