University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Contact Details: Location, Alumni, Campus Address, Website, Ranking, Student Portal Login, Tuition Fees, FAQs, Google Map, Banking Details, Phone Number, Postal Address, Opening Days, and Hour.
Are you looking for the contact address of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)? This post provides a direct link for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MBA, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, Masters, P.hD. programs students and staff to access and get in touch with the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) management.
All Information regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission application form, courses offered, faculties/programmes, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, programs duration, student portal login, vacancies, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal are accessible on this website (www.southafricaportal.com).
What You Need to Know About the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN).
CAMPUSES & DIRECTIONS
- UKZN Campuses
- Routes to Campuses
- Campus Buildings
- Virtual Tours
To be the Premier University of African Scholarship.
A truly South African University of Choice that is academically excellent, innovative in research, entrepreneurial, and critically engaged with society.
UKZN aims to establish a value-driven organisational culture that empowers the Institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. The guiding values are Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Client Orientation, Honesty, and Trust – represented as R.E.A.C.H.T The behaviour and actions of everyone at UKZN will, accordingly, demonstrate:
- Respect: UKZN undertakes to promote mutual respect, courtesy, and inclusiveness.
- Excellence: UKZN undertakes to display quality, leadership and energy in all that it does.
- Accountability: UKZN promises to be responsible and accountable in the behaviour displayed towards all its stakeholders.
- Client Orientation: UKZN undertakes to satisfy the needs of all its clients, stakeholders and partners, on a consistent basis.
- Honesty: UKZN promises to deliver with integrity – steadfastly and with adherence to good governance.
- TrustT: The ‘T’ symbol after reacht refers to the principle of ‘trust’ that underpins all of the other institutional values. The implicit trust enjoyed by every member of UKZN and their well-defined actions that embrace the R.E.A.C.H.T values, are the important ingredients of the moral fibre of the Institution.
The goals of the University are:
- To achieve excellence in teaching and learning
- To achieve excellence and high impact in research, innovation and entrepreneurship
- To Promote high-impact societal and stakeholder Community engagement
- Targeted Internationalisation
- Institution of Choice for Learners:
To establish the University as an institution of choice that values students in all their diversity and has a student-centred ethos, providing students with curricula, teachers, infrastructure and support services designed around their needs and producing well-educated, competent, sought-after graduates.
- Institution of Choice for Staff:
To establish the University as an institution of choice that attracts and retains academic and support staff of the highest calibre by creating an intellectual environment that fosters and stimulates academic life, and a climate of organisational citizenship in which all staff recognise and understand their role in ensuring the success of the University.
- Efficient and Effective Management:
To establish and maintain efficient, effective management systems and processes that provide a caring and responsive service to meet internal and external needs in a pragmatic and flexible manner.
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Contact Details.
- Edgewood: +27 31 260 1111
- Howard College: +27 31 260 1111
- Medical School: +27 31 260 1111
- Pietermaritzburg: +27 33 260 5111
- Westville: +27 31 260 1111
- or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
DBN: +27 31 260 1111 | PMB: +27 33 260 5111 | or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
UKZN CAMPUS WIDE ADDRESS
Corner of Richmond &
Private Bag X03
Mazisi Kunene Road,
University of KZN
Private Bag 7
King Edward Avenue
Private Bag X01
Private Bag X 54001
UKZN WIDE APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION
Mazisi Kunene Road,
University of KwaZulu-Natal
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Contact Details, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) latest updates.