UNDP Human Resources Internship 2020 applications are opened. The Talent Development Unit and Global Shared Services Unit (HR) – located in Copenhagen, Denmark is seeking a general call for internships throughout 2019-2020 to support People for 2030.
UNDP Human Resources Internship 2020
The UNDP Human Resources Internship Programme 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Below, are the latest updates on UNDP Human Resources Internship 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official UNDP Human Resources Internship website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that UNDP Human Resources Internship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of UNDP Human Resources Internship 2020
As UNDP implements its new people strategy, People for 2030, their aim is to ensure that UNDP’s most important asset, their personnel and their managers, are supported in working together to achieve a common vision for UNDP. The success of UNDP will depend on a supportive and diverse work place that attracts, develops, and engages people of the highest calibre, in part by enhancing the capability of their managers. Equally important will be their ability to develop a shared culture based on team work and collaboration guided by their shared UN values, and which fosters high-performance, results-focus, agility and innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
They are seeking interns to work in the following areas:
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Applicants should be currently a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD student or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programme within the last 12 months
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- Have experience in project and programme management desired
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)
- Innovation: Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Leadership: Ability to persuade others to follow
- People Management: Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Communication: Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Delivery: Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
- Expertise in Human Resources Management: Experience in human resources and / or talent development
- Integrity: Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and good judgement in handling sensitive data
- Research and Data Analytics (Talent): Ability to conduct research and critically analyze data, and clearly communicate data findings to varied audience. Ability to assess the ROI for various learning methods and techniques
- Strategic Analytical Thinking: Ability to identify connections, trends, and anomalies utilizing research findings, data/information, and policies to produce strategic analytical works and recommendations
- Strategy Development: Ability to design and implement strategies
- Knowledge Management: Ability to efficiently handle and share information and knowledge
- Partnership Building: Experience in developing partnerships with think tanks, private sector and research to identify and foster partnerships
- Writing and Presentation Skills: Ability to clearly articulate ideas and policy issues in a written format for varied audiences, and strong presentation skills
Click here to apply
For more information, visit UNDP Human Resources Internship.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the UNDP Human Resources Internship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.