UNFCCC Momentum application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The UNFCCC 2020 Momentum for Change Awards for Climate Solutions (Fully Funded to the 2020 UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
UNFCCC 2020 Momentum for Change Awards for Climate Solutions (Fully Funded to the 2020 UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, Scotland) Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that the UNFCCC Momentum application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of UNFCCC Momentum.
Spearheaded by UN Climate Change’s Momentum for a Change initiative, the UN Global Climate Action Award shines a light on the most innovative, scalable and replicable examples of what people around the world are doing to tackle climate change.
If you are leading a results-driven project that is successfully addressing climate change, we want to hear from you!
If your institution has successfully implemented a project, initiative, program or other activity that addresses climate change mitigation or adaptation while focusing on one of the four areas outlined below, we would like to hear about it.
The 2020 call for applications includes the following three areas of focus:
Women for Results, recognizing the critical leadership and participation of women in addressing climate change;
Financing for Climate Friendly Investment, recognizing successful financial innovations for climate change adaption and mitigation;
Climate Neutral Now, recognizing efforts by individuals, companies and governments that are achieving real results in transitioning to climate neutrality.
Your activity must meet the eligibility criteria for its respective area of focus. Please note that each of the three areas of focus has its own criteria. In order to meet the basic eligibility criteria, the activity must:
- Address climate change mitigation or adaptation;
- Be already implemented, or in the course of implementation;
- Be scalable and/or replicable with potential for long-term impact;
- Be innovative and/or demonstrate potential for long-term transformational change;
- Deliver verifiable social and environmental benefits;
- Not be registered or have intentions to register as a clean development mechanism (CDM) or joint implementation (JI) initiative in the next two years.
Award winners receive the following benefits package:
I. Engagement with policymakers
- Recognition by the UNFCCC secretariat;
- Funded attendance to UN Climate Change Conference (apart from winners under the Financing for Climate Friendly investment category, which need to be self-funded to attend the Conference);
- Opportunities to present work to policymakers during the UN Climate Change Conference.
II. Public relations support
- Concentrated media engagement effort prior to and during the UN Climate Change Conferences, including placement of opinion pieces and earned media;
- The on-going digital campaign, including social media, email marketing and promotion on the UN Climate Change website.
III. Marketing support
- Promotional videos;
- Dedicated webpage on the UN Climate Change website;
- Interactive annual reports;
- Professional photography.
How to apply?
To start a new application, register in our online application portal.
It will take at least an hour to complete an application. You can save your progress at any time and work on it at your convenience. Completed applications must be submitted by midnight GMT on 30 April 2020.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the UNFCCC Momentum, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇