UNHCR NGO Innovation Award application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on UNHCR NGO Innovation Award application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
- 1 UNHCR NGO Innovation Award Application Instructions 2022
- 2 UNHCR NGO Innovation Award Application Details 2022
- 3 The Award 2022
- 4 They are women-led or girl-led
- 5 They are working in forced displacement context;
- 6 They work at the local, grassroot level
- 7 They have developed innovative approaches in their work
UNHCR NGO Innovation Award Application Instructions 2022
The UNHCR NGO Innovation Award application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the UNHCR NGO Innovation Award application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
UNHCR NGO Innovation Award Application Details 2022
The UNHCR’s NGO Innovation Award (“the Award”) celebrates the efforts and accomplishments of NGOs who developed innovative approaches for protection and delivery of services to refugees and other persons of concern to UNHCR.
UNHCR, via this Award, seeks to identify and recognize the new and creative approaches that can result in better protection and delivery of service to the communities we serve and amplify the acts of solidarity and innovation in an age of increasing uncertainty and disruption.
The Award 2022
- The 2022 Award will focus on women-led organizations and girl-led organizations (WLOs) working with or supporting refugees, internally displaced persons, returnees, stateless persons and host communities.
- The Award will prioritize the organizations created or led by refugees and other persons of concern to UNHCR, but is also open to other community-based women-led organizations working in forced displacement context.
- This focus on women-led organizations seeks to award organizations that hold strong organizational values, principles, and commitments to gender equality and accountability to women and girls, as well as those that promote women in positions of leadership.
The organizations are eligible to be considered if they meet the following criteria:
They are women-led or girl-led
They are working in forced displacement context;
They work at the local, grassroot level
They have developed innovative approaches in their work
- Seven (7) winning organisations, one each in UNHCR’s regions, will receive $15,000 each to help support their innovation work that strives to uphold and improve challenges around gender equity and accountability to women and girls.
Winners will be selected on the following criteria: 1) the understanding and clarity of the challenge, 2) the novelty of the solution, 3) the inclusion of women and/or girls in designing the solution, and 4) the achieved impact or intended impact of the project.
UNHCR reserves the right to change the information shown on this website without prior notification.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the UNHCR NGO Innovation Award Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!