Unilever Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Unilever Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Unilever before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Unilever Jobs Careers website/portal.
Unilever Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Unilever vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
SHE Coordinator-Durban Maydon Wharf
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Co-ordinates the overall implementation and maintenance of the SHE management system and promotes continuous improvement practices which reduce the business SHE risk.
- Drives and facilitate the implementation of the SHE systems in line with system standards (ISO/FWS); Corporate standards and guidelines; Legislative requirements and Business process requirements.
- Introduces, sells and champions SHE best practices, and customises to suit business needs.
- Co-ordinates , monitors and audits all SHE activities related to the business and ensures all business SHE activities meet Unilever and legislative requirements. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Is custodian of the business SHE system, and as such is responsible for ensuring: The system is maintained and Adequate data and document management practices are adhered to.
- Is responsible for all business SHE information collation and reporting, in line with business and corporate requirements, Business and Contractor statistics, Annual, quarterly and monthly tracking of KPI’s.
- Monitoring SHE objectives and targets as the business SHE expert, provides specialist support to the relevant business teams.
- Drives, assists with and collates general SHE risk assessments;
- Delivers SHE training programs, and liaises on annual and day to day issues with regulatory authorities, independent SHE auditing bodies and the Unilever SHE team.
- Maintain best practice and knowledge base through networks within the wider SHE community internal and external.
- Co-ordinate SHE related contractors e.g. Fire Equipment.
- Formulates and prepares legal appointments in terms of regulatory and system requirements.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Unilever Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).